Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Declaration of Independence...Hello

Well, this is my first post, but it's not going to be very long as I'm leaving for band practice in a bit...but, hey, I'm allowed to do whatever, right? ;) I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this, but you should be aware that I WILL give my opinion, and if it offends you, or you don't like it, that's okay, don't come back to this page, no one's twisting your arm! I am an unabashed Christ follower, and I will never post profanity or write anything I wouldn't let my Lord and Savior (or my parental units) read...which is saying a lot...so deal with it. I won't allow anyone to post comments containing rude or crude material, or any excessive profanity...an occasional "d*mn" or "h*ll" I'll let fly, but nothing past that...got it? Good. :) So now that you know where I stand, check out my blog or leave my page and don't return, entirely up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment